WHAT IS A UNIFORM PROGRAM?
A uniform program can include anything and everything your employees wear. It can be as simple as a screen printed t-shirt, or as elaborate as a head-to-toe uniform. Whatever your business needs, we can help you create the perfect and cohesive uniform program. Here are some tips from our branding experts.
- Keep it simple! Don’t overwhelm your viewers. Most shirts are viewed from 5-10 feet away, and you want to make sure that the design is simple and clear so people can read and understand it.
- Color is key. Use contrasting colors make a statement. If your colors are orange and grey, try a grey t-shirt screen printed in orange paired with an orange hat embroidered in grey. We can also perfectly match your company’s Pantone colors to keep your apparel consistent with your brand.
- Distinguish Employees. If you own a restaurant, it is key to distinguish the different employees. The servers could wear a screen printed t-shirt and apron, the managers could wear an embroidered Oxford or polo, and the bus boys could wear the same screen printed t-shirt just in a different color. This makes it clear to guests who can help them at different points in their dining experience.
- Recognize and Reward. Reward a hard-working team member with a special gift, whether that is a nice embroidered jacket, a personalized travel mug, or an embossed journal. When other employees see this exclusive item they being used regularly around the office, they will want to work hard to get one too (especially if it is a high-quality, name brand item)
- Solve Problems. Does your building require key card access? Get your employees imprinted lanyards so they won’t lose their key card again. Do you work in the service industry? Try outfitting your employees with personalized name tags to add a personal touch.
Thanks Chop 5 for the photo, and for letting us build you a cohesive Uniform Program!
Contact our branding experts today to get started on your personalized Uniform Program!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.